English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you usually do in your free time?

3 posters

Go down

What do you usually do in your free time? Empty What do you usually do in your free time?

Post  Jakartan Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:08 pm

Smile
What do you usually do in your free time, guys?

Jakartan

Back to top Go down

What do you usually do in your free time? Empty Reading and Listening to music

Post  Kerens Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:55 pm

I usually read in my free time. Sometimes, I listen to music.
Kerens
Kerens

Back to top Go down

What do you usually do in your free time? Empty Re: What do you usually do in your free time?

Post  alteisenindo Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:44 pm

I used to play games like crazy, but I kind of left it behind now, changing my course back to more educational form of activities. Well, you can guess anything that relates to it, I'm just trying to fill my brain with something new everyday.

alteisenindo

Back to top Go down

What do you usually do in your free time? Empty Re: What do you usually do in your free time?

Post  Jakartan Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:48 pm

Kerens wrote:I usually read in my free time. Sometimes, I listen to music.

I like reading too, Kerens. I think we have the same hobby.

Jakartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakartan Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:51 pm

alteisenindo wrote:I used to play games like crazy, but I kind of left it behind now, changing my course back to more educational form of activities. Well, you can guess anything that relates to it, I'm just trying to fill my brain with something new everyday.

Filling your brain with something new everyday? That's great, man. What kind of activities are they exactly, man?

Jakartan

Back to top Go down

Post  alteisenindo Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:56 am

Jakartan wrote:
Filling your brain with something new everyday? That's great, man. What kind of activities are they exactly, man?

Can't really describe it, let's just say when I want to do something I'll do it to the fullest. It could end within 5 minutes or even years (periodically of course). And, nope, I don't have a to do list, it was all just curiosity.

alteisenindo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down